Join us for a 60-minute webinar, "Battery Packs for Motive Applications: Design Best Practices," with live Q&A on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST.
Outside the spotlight of electrical vehicles, lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are also being adopted for a wide range of non-automotive applications. These industrial, medical, and military applications are transitioning from Lead Acid batteries to Li-ion while others are going through their own ‘electrification’ and moving away from internal combustion engines. Each of these applications is developing their own standards to ensure the safe transition to Li-ion in their respective markets.
During this live webinar, William Tenorio (Sr. Director - Advanced Battery Systems Engineering) and Tom Nguyen (VP of Business Development - Medium/Large Battery Systems) will provide insight into the impact these new standards are having on battery pack design with a focus on motive applications.
When you attend this webinar, you will learn:
- Market-specific requirements and their influence on design choices
- Cell selection and impact on design architecture and assembly processes
- BMS and communication issues and solutions
- Proper handling and safety considerations for Li-ion batteries in motive applications
- System (device) and charger integration challenges and solutions
- Recycling and end of life management processes