Join us for a 60-minute webinar, "Medical Batteries: Overcoming engineering challenges with design best practices," with live Q&A on Wednesday, December 9th at 8:00 AM PST / 11:00 AM EST/ 17:00 CET.
During this live webinar, Chris Turner (Chief Technology Officer) and Ilyas Ayub (Vice President, Technical Center Americas) will address some unique challenges that occur when designing battery packs for Class I, II & III medical applications and will provide best practices for design engineers based on lessons learned.
When you attend this webinar, you will learn:
- Importance of cell selection and its impact on design architecture & performance
- Mechanical design considerations for different application environments
- BMS design best practices for safety, flexibility and manufacturability
- Fuel gauging strategies for increasing battery state of health (SOH) assessment
- Safety mitigation techniques for preventing thermal runaway & cell propagation